Talent

People from all walks of life are talented, but few ever get the credit, it's time to expand your horizons and realize what you have been missing

Aug 19, 2010

My tutor friend

January 30, 2003
My Tutor Friend is about Choi Su-Wan (Kim Ha-Neul) whom is a tutor, who keeps getting fired. Sick and tired of it her mom sets up a job for her, her friends kid Kim Ji-Hoon (Kwon Sang-Woo)  whom has been held back twice. There both twenty one, but Kim Ji-Hoon is a bad boy, only afraid of one thing, his father taking away his credit cards! He has to make the grade or they're be taken away, plus he'll be sent to back to America. Can he do it? And will Choi Su- Wan be able to stand teaching him, long enough. 
Release Date January 30, 2003 
 Running time 110minutes 
Directed by
Kim Kyeong-hyeong
Produced by
Jeong Yeong-kwon
Written by
Choi Soo-Wan
Edited by
Ko Im-Pyo
Cinematography 
Ji Gil-woong
Cast 

Personal Opinion 
I'm confused what my opinion should be. The first time I watched this movie it was cute, romantic, funny. That was almost a year ago, maybe I've become a sync or something because this time, yeah it was all those things, but it just didn't go together as well. It was very flip floppy, I watched it with my little sister whom also loves Korean Movies but we both had to agree besides some really funny parts it was just not that great.... So for story line I'll give it a 5 out of 10, for acting (which was pretty good) I'll give it a 7 out of 10. For stars 3out of 5. 
Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment