Talent

People from all walks of life are talented, but few ever get the credit, it's time to expand your horizons and realize what you have been missing

Aug 18, 2010

Kwon Sang-Woo

August 5, 1976
Kwon Sang-woo is a Korean actor, he was born on August 5,1976. He became famous for his role in Tutor friend. He became even more famous for his second role Stairway to Heaven



TV drama

[edit]Film

Personal Opinion 
Kwon Sang Woo first impressed me with his role in my tutor friend. He has a very unique way of portraying his characters, is careful with facial expression, and you find real emotion from him. I really enjoy watching him, and look forward to seeing all the films he's in. So for looks I'll give him an 8 out of 10, and for acting I'll give him a 9 out of 10. 

Links 
Extra's 


Drama's 




Trailer/ Movies 

No comments:

Post a Comment